Saturday, September 19, 2009

SOCCER CONTINUED

The boys had their second soccer games today. They did so awesome! Aiden had his game at 10 and Wyatt had his game at 12 so it was a long, hot day. I also had snack for both teams. Here is Wyatt resting between the games. We had about an hour until Wyatt's game started. I didn't get any pictures of his game because I was too busy cheering him on. He got 4 goals and almost had 4 or 5 more! Ryan told them that for every goal they got he would give them a dollar so they were trying extra hard!


The kids practicing before the game.

Aiden did so good! He scored 3 goals and he was so proud of himself! He just loves playing soccer.

I can't wait to see how they do next week. Ryan actually gets to come see both of their games! I am so proud of them both!


No comments:

Post a Comment