Monday, June 29, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth

For father's day, Ryan's mom and stepdad Randy got him tickets for us all to go to the circus. The kids were so excited and so was I since we have never been before. Ryan went when he was younger. This was at the beginning of the show. We had awesome seats in the 2nd row!



They did all kinds of flips and tricks on these ropes made of fabric. It was pretty cool!



These are the best pictures I could get since Ryan took this one and Aiden would not cooperate!


The crazy boys!


My favorite part was the elephants. They did some crazy things especially since they are such huge animals! I also loved how they kept telling them to hold on to each others tails with their trunks when they walked.



They were balancing on their front feet and their trunks!





It was cool how the elephants kind of flung these girls up on their backs with their trunks and then they stood on these stools.






More elephant tricks! I told you they were my favorite part.







The tigers were awesome too. I kind of feel bad for them but it was amazing to watch.




This tiger was sitting on one of the other tigers.




Standing up tall!




The circus was so much fun and the kids loved it. Wyatt really liked when the girls were shot out of the cannon. Next time the circus is in town we will have to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment