Saturday, June 27, 2009

Garden and Target deals

The boys and I have been so excited that the fruits and vegetables that we planted are actually growing! This is Aiden's watermelon plant. It was growing so big that we had to take it out of the pot and plant it in the ground. There were a bunch of them but ever since we replanted them they have mysteriously disappeared except for this one.

Wyatt planted sugar snap peas and they are getting so tall! Hopefully we'll get some peas soon.
This is Wyatt's cabbage plant that he started growing at school and it is huge. I would eat it but I'm not a huge fan of cabbage.

I planted some basil and it is doing so well that we have already used some in our pasta this week! It was so good!


Also I went to Target today to get some of this weeks good deals. Here is what I got-


I bought (7) eggo bake shop products for $1.50 each and (4) bare solo products for $1.50 each. The bare solo products are normally $2.79 each. I had 9 $1 off coupons and 2 75 cent off coupons and I only paid only $6.63 for all this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment