Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a really fun and relaxing Easter this year. Not all of our family was able to get together but it was still alot of fun. My mom, dad, my sister Krista and my niece Kirsten.


Some of the cousins. Wyatt, Noah, Hailee, Aiden, and Jason after their easter egg hunt.



The boys woke up to easter baskets full of candy and toys, Book of Mormons with their names on them, the sorry slider game, and an egg hunt.



Here is Aiden modeling the easter egg that he decorated like a ladybug.




Wyatt showing off his bug egg he made. They had so much fun decorating their eggs!




I had to get a picture of the boys in their new church clothes. Don't they look handsome!




My boys all dressed up for church.



Me and the boys. They were so excited to bring their Book of Mormons to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment