Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's been awhile



It has a been awhile since I blogged but this is what we have been up to lately.
 Spending alot of time outside in the water! I can't believe it is so hot already. I'm not quite ready for the summer heat.
 My crazy three!


 Brinley loves spending time with her cousin Annie. They had fun playing around at the gym.


Just being cute at soccer tryouts.

The boys have finished up their final projects for school and are counting down the days until school is out. They both did really good this year and had awesome teachers. Wyatt tried out for the club soccer team and made it. So we will be busy again with soccer all year long! Aiden is looking forward to playing flag football when school starts. Brinley started nursery on Sunday and is not too sure about it yet. That's about all that's new with us.

3 comments:

  1. I love blog updates! It helps me feel connected to what is going on with all of you in the U.S. ;) Loved the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of the kids! Brinley is starting to look so much like you!! miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete